Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Awesome work as always Aaron!! I gotta draw some fanart sometime I love this series.

The Forgotten Video The Forgotten Video

That managed to tug on my heart strings AND make me laugh. Very well done sir.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

The animation and backgrounds were all really great. I really liked the visuals and sound effects you threw in, they really tied the whole cartoon together. Tails running up to sonic was seriously the funniest shit. The voice acting was decent too.
I will say though I don't think the memey stuff wasn't good for this (WHAT ARE THOOOOSE, sanic, rustling jimmies). I thought it really took away from the quality of the whole animation. Seriously, "what are those" joke came out of nowhere and I feel like you could've done more with the Shadow bit. Plus, canned sound effects (such as that door opening sound effect at 1:24) should be avoided. I know it's tempting to use existing stuff like that, but you might want to look deeper for sound effects which are less well known already. It can ruin the immersion viewers have to hear stuff like that.
As for the ending, i think it would've been a lot better if you just cut it after tails said "too slow" to end with more of a shock value, rather than do the whole seinfeld thing, which I'm pretty sure everybody watching has seen parodies of already.
All in all, I liked this cartoon and hope to see more from you. You draw very well, and I like your style. Keep it up.

Narmak responds:

Thank you for such detailed feedback! To be honest, this animation was originally supposed to be a quick 1 minute thing for fun, but I always get way too into animating and then its becomes 4 minutes long :\
But yes, this was the only animation of mine that I did not storyboard before I created it, I kinda just went along with whatever. Also, is the door sound effect well known? I found it online and didn't recognize it as a common sound effect.

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

That was really funny! I liked it a lot, great job.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Donald Trump and Vladimir

That was magical. Really loved the animation and colors.

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Awesome work guys!

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

This is why Newgrounds is the best site on the internet.

Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody

The animation was pretty good, but I didn't see the point.

One Punchmin One Punchmin

That was really fucking well made, great job man!

Force of Nature Force of Nature