Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Fantastic episode! I always love seeing these. The way you draw is super unique and expressive!

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Pretty good toon, but try not to spoil the funniest bits on twitter next time ya goon!

Sonic's Problem Sonic's Problem

That was pretty funny, and really well made!

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Awesome to see the final project! Mind throwing me over there in the credits? :S

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Killer!!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Awesome work as always Aaron!! I gotta draw some fanart sometime I love this series.

The Forgotten Video The Forgotten Video

That managed to tug on my heart strings AND make me laugh. Very well done sir.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

The animation and backgrounds were all really great. I really liked the visuals and sound effects you threw in, they really tied the whole cartoon together. Tails running up to sonic was seriously the funniest shit. The voice acting was decent too.
I will say though I don't think the memey stuff wasn't good for this (WHAT ARE THOOOOSE, sanic, rustling jimmies). I thought it really took away from the quality of the whole animation. Seriously, "what are those" joke came out of nowhere and I feel like you could've done more with the Shadow bit. Plus, canned sound effects (such as that door opening sound effect at 1:24) should be avoided. I know it's tempting to use existing stuff like that, but you might want to look deeper for sound effects which are less well known already. It can ruin the immersion viewers have to hear stuff like that.
As for the ending, i think it would've been a lot better if you just cut it after tails said "too slow" to end with more of a shock value, rather than do the whole seinfeld thing, which I'm pretty sure everybody watching has seen parodies of already.
All in all, I liked this cartoon and hope to see more from you. You draw very well, and I like your style. Keep it up.

Narmak responds:

Thank you for such detailed feedback! To be honest, this animation was originally supposed to be a quick 1 minute thing for fun, but I always get way too into animating and then its becomes 4 minutes long :\
But yes, this was the only animation of mine that I did not storyboard before I created it, I kinda just went along with whatever. Also, is the door sound effect well known? I found it online and didn't recognize it as a common sound effect.

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

That was really funny! I liked it a lot, great job.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Donald Trump and Vladimir

That was magical. Really loved the animation and colors.